Our bins are meant for certain types of waste. If you don’t follow certain policies, we may be charged an additional fee on arrival at a council tip (which is passed onto the customer) or find yourself in breach of weight restrictions on what a truck can lift and carry. As a general rule, any food or container that has contained chemicals or wet paint are prohibited.
• Garden waste – for example shrubbery, lawn clippings.
• Household appliances & Furniture – for example fridges, lounges, washers, dryers.
• Light building waste – for example dry timber and gyprock.
• Heavy building materials – for example concrete, asphalt, tiling and bricks.
• Gas bottles
• Tree stumps
• Food scraps
• Chemical waste in solid, liquid or powder form (including garden and household chemicals).
• Containers that have been used to store wet paint or chemicals.
If you’re unsure if we can remove your waste, our team is happy to help! Call us on 0402 044 972, seven days a week.
Please work with us regarding adherence to these regulations, as, unfortunately, if these materials are found when our driver arrives then we will not be able to collect the bin until they have been removed.